Saturday, December 13, 2008
Posted by Winz

The idea of keeping a journal has never been quite so appealing. Frankly speaking....I'm just too damn lazy to write regular updates when most information are best kept to my head and spoken verbally if need be. But since I like trying things which I haven't done before, I will try maintaining a journal, though I can't promise that there'll be regular updates to it.....but whenever there are I'm sure that there'll be some really interesting things in them. I'll try my best not to make it like a typical journal or blog with mostly a 3rd person's point of view about random topics; and I hope that there'll be very few entries about social, political and other issues (I have other blogs for them). I just want this to be the written version of what is going on in my head at that particular moment, so don't be surprised if you find some recurring themes, some really unrelated stuff or some extremely explicit stuff in some of my entries! That's just me!
Cheers and happy reading (you've been warned though!!!) :)

0 comments: