Saturday, December 13, 2008
Posted by Winz

The sole reason for me being awake and typing this nonsense is : Our hostel does not have cold water supply since the last few hours.
Now before anyone starts wondering what's that got to do with anything I'll explain: No cold water means no regulation of hot water in our showers, which means that unless we want our skin to undergo some artificial 'molting', we can't take a late shower before sleeping. And I cannot sleep without a late shower! So to overcome this dilemma, I had to take hot water in a tub and keep it standing near an open window in our kitchen for it cool down to at least room temperature (its around 2 degrees below zero outside!)...and I'm still waiting for it to cool down!!!
Life is so cruel...I really wanted to sleep early today 'cause I haven't slept properly for the last 2 and half days but thanks to this idiotic situation I can't sleep early (it's almost 2:00am now!!)
The joys of hostel life! I seriously wonder how people can tell all this shit about their times in various hostels as some of the best in life. I much prefer being home in my own room, with my comfy bed, 24 hrs cold water, cheap & unlimited internet and more intelligent people to talk to.
Seriously more than half of the people I know here have quite poor understanding about so many things. There are so many people who are so materialistic; they just want to be doctors for the money...I mean I get laughed at for saying something like I want to be a good doctor for the sake of treating people, money for me is secondary! I have a guy who's studying with me; he's only in this profession for the money. There's another who's just waiting till we start our rounds in gynaecology! LOL....guess he's imagining beautiful, naked russian women who'll just swoon over him and ask him for diagnosis! I really don't feel like bursting his bubble. Undergrads have zero chance of even touching a patient in examinations! Besides most women who have gynaecological problems are those approaching menopause, and most of them in Russia are obese and absolutely not physically attractive! Oh well....it's his imagination.....I don't have anything else to tell him.
Speaking of Russian women.....I have never seen guys so girl-crazy as I see the guys here....they just go after russian girls like flies after honey....I mean even some of my guy friends from back home want photos of 'Russian babes!'
Its as if there are no other girls in the world more attractive than these girls here!!!! Crazy!
Oh I better check if my water's cooled down or not.....I'll write more about this topic later....
G'night!!!!

1 comments:

Neetish said...

how abt leaving a lie after paragraphs ...it becomes so much easier to read