Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Exam woes

Posted by Winz

Ok, the life of a student is always filled with the tension of exams.......mine are too especially since the said exams are in less than 4 days!
Time to start hitting the panic button.
And it doesnt help a bit if the scoring at the practicals should be really, really high for you to pass on and give the theoritical exam!
So as in the life of a typical student during the exam week, mine too are filled with sleepless nights, hurried practical practice during the days and catching a few winks when I can manage. To top everything off I'm sick! The brilliance of it all never ceases to amaze me! Everytime I have some important exam...a snivelling little 'flu virus comes creeping along and enters my system to cause all the havoc it can. Now its enjoyin its stay in my body (till my immune system fights it off!), while I'm suffering the consequences.....i.e, studying difficult medical subjects with a blocked nose, throat irritation, headaches and slight temperature!

Honestly speaking the only thing keeping me sane at this time n not lose it completely (read here as my temper only!) is music (thank God for classic bands! ) and, u'll never guess it, William Fichtner!!!
Now how did William Fichtner come into the picture, I honestly don't know. I just know that everytime I can spare a few minutes online I'm checking out fichtner_firsthand, a yahoo group dedicated to him, for pictures and stuff. Somehow I've managed to find my latest crush. That man is as hot as it can get!
(Guess I should shift this part to the "Men in my Life" section ;) hehehe)

Anyway I hope he proves to be my lucky rabbit foot or my 4-clover leaf and gives me good luck for my exams!
Later then.... :)

0 comments: